ROHR2iso completes the graphical user interface of ROHR2 by isometric drawing functionality. ROHR2iso creates scaled and not-scaled pipe isometrics. The module allows to add dimensions, welding nodes and additional parameters like height data or user defined texts and graphics.
The creation of single- and cumulative part lists is implemented.
Calculation and isometric modules are working with the same model.
Modification of the calculation model automatically influences and updates as well the isometric representation.
The benefits of ROHR2iso are:
Minimal effort for the training of users
The separate available program module ROHR2iso is integrated into ROHR2win. Multiple inputs are not required: each data entry is made for calculation and isometric drawing.
Significantly reduced effort of data input and editing
Enormous advantages arise when performing system optimization or system changes. If there are changes in geometry or in technical requirements, the calculation and isometrics may be adapted in one step.
- Automatic creation of simply dimensioned isometrics. Dimensions can be adapted to the users needs.
- Creation of single- and cumulative part lists completed by general system information
- Export of isometric drawings via clipboard and part lists to spread sheet format.
- Generation of isometries for the entire or partial system, for particular lines or defined views.
- Welding seams: Insert welds at all components automatically or manually at individual nodes
- Instruments: Select symbols from a library to represent instruments in the system.
- Elevation levels / Height indicators: Height parameters may be inserted and positioned at any node.